How do I cancel my order?
To cancel your order, please submit your request to email@example.com
If we have not begun processing the order, we will cancel your order. You will receive a cancellation confirmation once complete.
The pending charge will be removed from your banking account automatically within the next 5-7 business days. We ask that you speak with your provider if you would like this expedited.
How can I check on the status of my order?
You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has shipped, which includes a tracking link. However, you can also check your order status on our website here. If you have a registered PeterThomasRoth.com account, simply log in and click on the order you would like to track. If you do not have a registered account with us and checked out as a guest, you can track your order by entering your order number, email and billing zip code.
What is your phone number?
To speak with customer service, please call phone number 1-800-787-7546. The office is open Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-3pm EST.
What order should I apply my serums and moisturizers?
Our team advises applying our products on a thinnest-to-thickest basis. It's best to allow each layer to dry and absorb into your skin before applying the next product. Generally, serums will be applied first, followed by moisturizers.
Are your products non-comedogenic?
While our products are not tested to be non-comedogenic, none are "comedogenic". Our company aims to not use ingredients that, to our knowledge, cause acne breakouts or clogged pores.
Do I need to use gluten-free products?
Please find below the statement verified by the Celiac Disease Association.
Many skin care products contain gluten. Gluten cannot be absorbed through the skin from skin care products. However, anything that may come in contact with your lips/mouth (such as chapstick and toothpaste) should be gluten free.
What should I do if my products are damaged?
For any item received damaged, please DO NOT THROW AWAY the item. Send an email to us and please include your phone number. The broken item(s) will be replaced and the email will provide instructions on what is to be done with the broken item(s).
For purchases not made through PeterThomasRoth.com, we will provide you next steps to contact the place of purchase.
What should I do if my package is missing?
A package is not considered lost until 14 business days after the ship date. Unfortunately, we must wait until after time period has passed to file a claim with the shipping company. If we are able to replace the products that were in the original order a replacement order will be placed and re-shipped. If the products are unavailable a refund will be issued for the original purchase amount.
How do I return my products?
For purchases made through our PeterThomasRoth.com, please contact us for a Return Authorization (RA) # for your return. Here are the steps you need to take:
Please ship these items to:
Peter Thomas Roth
ATTN: Returns and RMA #
45 Mayhill St.
Saddlebrook, NJ 07663
Include a copy of your invoice.
Clearly label the Return Authorization (RA) # on the outside of the packaging.
Once your RA is received, we will refund the credit card used to place this order.
More information about our return process is as follows:
Product(s) sent back without a Return Authorization (RA) number will be returned to sender and not be refunded. Ship the product(s) back using a courier service that provides a tracking number. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product(s) back and making sure it gets to us. We do not provide prepaid labels. A refund will be issued once product(s) have been received. At this time peterthomasroth.com is unable to process exchanges. For any item received damaged, please DO NOT THROW AWAY the item, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your phone number. The broken item(s) will be replaced and the email will provide instructions for what is to be done with the broken item(s).
I didn't get a shipping confirmation. Did my order ship?
Our email may have slipped into your junk folder, please check there for your order confirmation. Otherwise, contact the Customer Service line at 1-800-787-7546 for help. We are open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST.
How do I use the Instant Firmx Temporary Eye Tightener?
Please find the usage instructions for the Instant Firmx Eye product:
1. Start by cleansing with an oil-free cleanser. Make sure skin is completely dry. Do not use cream around the eye area.
2. Shake the tube. Apply a pea-sized amount to the top of the hand.
3. With the makeup brush provided, pick up a tiny amount of the product.
4. Using upward strokes, spread a thin layer of the gel underneath the eyes for puffiness, over the crow's feet area, over the "11" lines between the brows, and beneath and above the brow bone (but not on the moveable eyelid).
5. Let the product dry for approximately five minutes while remaining completely expressionless. Do not squint or smile.
6. Most people won't get a white residue if product is applied thinly and smoothly with the makeup brush provided. If whitening forms after application, simply moisten a cotton swab (or your fingertip) and remove excess product by gently patting the edges.
7. When product is completely dry, feel free to apply powder or gently pat on foundation. You shouldn't apply to much of the moisturizer as the bond will break. We recommend trying it without any moisture to see what type of results you achieve.
Are your products safe to use while pregnant?
We cannot advise which products to use during a pregnancy. We recommend that you contact your physician or primary doctor to address product usage during your pregnancy.
Is your company animal cruelty-free?
Peter Thomas Roth does not test any of our formulas or raw materials on animals but we believe in total transparency and will not claim that for the following reasons:
1. We cannot be certain that a raw material supplier has not now or at some time in the past tested an ingredient on animals. We do not knowingly purchase ingredients that have been tested on animals and inquire before purchasing ingredients but some staple ingredients that have been used in products for years may have been tested on animals in the past.
2. We do sell our products in China and some other countries that still do test on animals; though it is our understanding that China is moving towards stopping this practice. We are not alone in selling to China; nearly every major cosmetic company sells there. Also to be noted are that many major beauty retailers conduct business there including QVC and Sephora.
How do I reset my password?
We apologize for the inconvenience.
You may find the “Forgot Your Password?” link here: https://www.peterthomasroth.com/login
What is the Inner Circle Rewards Program?
You can find more information about Peter’s Inner Circle Rewards Program here!
Peter's Inner Circle
Why was the product I want discontinued?
Thank you for contacting us. We understand how frustrating it can be for a product you love to be discontinued. There are a variety of reasons we make the tough decision to discontinue a product. We are happy to assist you in finding an alternative replacement product within our assortment.
The product I want is out of stock. When will it come back?
We’re sorry for the inconvenience! We do occasionally run out of stock. Please visit PeterThomasRoth.com in the near future to see if this product is available. If you do not see a product on the site, it’s most likely discontinued.
When was my product made? When does it expire?
Our products have a 3 year shelf life from the date they were manufactured. Our SPF products have a 2 year expiration date.
To determine the shelf life and expiration date of your product, you will need the batch code listed on the bottom of the product (or on the crimp-end of the tube). Please use the following key:
The first number is the year that the product was manufactured. Example 4=2014, 5=2015, 6=2016. The second letter is associated with the month of the year. Seen below:
A - January
B - February
C - March
D - April
E - May
F - June
G - July
H - August
I - September
J - October
K - November
L - December